Friday, June 29, 2012

WIN FREE Music CD - EFY "Arise and Shine Forth" 2012

Hello all --- I'm giving away 6 CD's from BYU's EFY (Especially For Youth) Summer Programs.  The Album is entitled "Arise and Shine Forth' and the Title Song "Arise and Shine" by David Osmond is BEAUTIFUL!

All of the information about entering to win can be found at Mormon Moms.

Thanks to Your LDS Radio - we are able to offer this to you!  You might want to check out the wonderful things that they are doing.  I didn't really know much about them until this week.  I'm impressed with the wonderful resources that they have to share.

With 3 teenagers myself - I know that our youth need to be taught truth and to be strengthened against the storms.  I appreciate those who are trying to do that.

ENTER CONTEST HERE

Get info about:
Your LDS Radio

Also:
Especially For Youth Programs
BYU Summer Scholars

No comments:

Post a Comment