Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Kindle raffle for fundraising



Fundraising for a little-boy from Latvia.   He has Cerebral Palsy.. Spastic Quadraparesis... and is in need of being evaluated at Shriner's Hospital. As they can only evaluate him this time, any treatment he needs will need to be done in December. There is still quite a bit of money I need to fundraise, and I really dislike feeling like I am hounding all of you! If anyone has successfully fundraised large sums of money... say for something like this, or adoption, let me know. I need to branch out a bit but I don't know a lot of people. I don't have a lot of family, none really in Utah, and none that can (or wants) to help. I'm on my own with this one! My ears are very open to great ideas! 

Right now I am doing a "raffle" for a Kindle and an American Girl doll. It is $5/ticket, and you can choose which raffle you would like to be in. I am doing this until Saturday. If you all could pass this along I would appreciate it! The raffle is on my blog, here:

http://forloveoforphans.blogspot.com/2012/06/pictures-of-kindle-and-american-girl.html

No comments:

Post a Comment