Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Free Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches


I am getting to many roaches for the size of tank that I have. I am wondering if anyone is interested in having some as pets. The kids love them. They are easy to care for and are interesting to watch and learn about. You need a tank, some substrate like cocoa fiber, and some bark or leaf litter for them to hide under. They live for about 2 years. They eat vegetables, fruits, eggshells, and dog or cat food pellets. They are tropical and thrive in a humid environment. They do not have wings like regular cockroaches. You have to mist their cage every few days with a water bottle. They make a loud hissing noise when disturbed that thrills the kids. Let me know if anyone is interested. You can have them for free.

TAKEN -- SORRY

3 comments:

  1. I am SOOOO interested...that is if I'm not too late! :S willard.homeschoolmomof4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dust problem areas with tannic acid powder, available at health food stores and pet centers.
    pest control

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not used to having roaches as pets. Gives me goosebumps.Payroll solutions

    ReplyDelete