Friday, April 27, 2012

Swimming lessons in Pleasant Grove

please email me at dcarmitstead@gmail.comand I will forward attachment to you.

Attached is the 2012 Swimming Lessons Flyer and registration information. If you took lessons last year look at the 2012 Levels attachment. The level listed is the level which you should sign up your child this year. If you can't find your child's name see the additional list at the end or call or email me.

We've had many requests for a swim team refresher and have an excellent coach teaching that class prior to swim team try-outs. April 30th is when PG swim team registration opens and try-outs will be June 2nd for those who are new to the team. Your child should be familiar with the 4 racing strokes, as this will be a review and practice. If the class fills up we can add another.

I've had several emails bounce back and am aware that emails are often changed. If you change your email please alert me so that I can keep your contact information current. Please pass this on to those who might be interested – family, friends, neighbors, co-workers.

Those who would like to sign up for Private lessons or want to organize a class of 5 children of the same level can sign up prior to the registration dates. Just call me to arrange this.

Feel free to call or email if you have any questions. I will be in Women's Conference April 26-27, but will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thank you for your continued support. I am looking forward to seeing you all again this summer. 

Jane Daniels

801-376-6191

jane@mikedaniels.org

No comments:

Post a Comment