Sunday, April 29, 2012

Piano and Violin lessons

My name is Carmen Rogers, and I am 15 years old. I am accepting piano and violin students.

I have studied piano for 9 years at Art City Music Academy and recently began studying with Dr. Scott Holden at BYU.  I’ve competed and, on multiple occasions, won the ACMA sonata and concerto competitions.

I have been studying violin for 10 years, and I am currently studying with Emily Ricks.  I have played with Timpanogos Chamber Orchestra for 5 years and have been a regular participant in the Gruppman Institute Workshop.

I charge $40 a month for weekly 30-minute lessons.

If you are interested, contact me at either carmenater@gmail.com or by phone at 801-850-1566.

1 comment:

  1. I like this violin lessons and hope this topic will help newbie. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete