Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Field Trip to Rio Tinto Stadium



HI Everyone,
I am working out the details for the tour of Rio Tinto Stadium and Real Salt Lake game. The date I have in mind is for July 7, 2012. 

The tour of the stadium tickets are $10 and include vouchers to a game. (We would be using them that night, but those of you who can't make it to game night can use them another night.)

I am working on doing the tour of the stadium, hold a tailgate party, and going to the game all on the same day. These tickets would be approximately $30 per person for the whole day events. (Price depends on how many will be attending & Menu.) I will get the final cost out to you as soon as possible. 

Can you let me know how many in your family are planning on attending, and if you would like just the tour of the stadium, or if you want the tour & tailgate package. I would like to get a general idea of how many people are wanting to come. The prices are for everyone 3 and older.

Thanks Everyone! This is going to be so much fun!
Rachel  rjkoko72@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment