Thursday, April 19, 2012

Conservation Water Park field trip West Jordan



We have organized a field trip to the Conservation Garden Park in West Jordan. They will show us various landscape exhibits on waterwise plant adaptations, soil properties, the water cycle, irrigation methods, water in Utah, etc. It will be primarily geared towards older elementary school grades, but all ages are welcome. It should be fun and educational for everyone, young and, well, not as young. smile After (or before) you're welcome to stroll through any of their beautiful landscaped areas. I've been there quite a few times and I love it!

There are some accompanying lesson plans on their website if you'd like to use them:http://conservationgardenpark.org/education/schools/

When: April 27, 2:30 - 3:30
Where: Conservation Garden Park
8275 South 1300 West
West Jordan
Website: http://conservationgardenpark.org/
Cost: Free

Please let me know if you'd like to attend so I can let them know how many to expect. They can accommodate about 120.

Thanks!   gtmoultrie@gmail.com  contact for field trip
Glen & Tamara Moultrie

1 comment:

  1. We want to come! We live in South Jordan, and I have been meaning to get over there for a while now, so what a perfect opportunity! It'd just be me and my 3 kids (aged 12, 6, and 4) Jot us down.
    Thanks,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete