Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ballroom dance class


Trevor Fielding is teaching a ballroom class until the end of May to raise money to pay for Scout Camp.  This class will teach your child some basic routines of ballroom dance, including basic technique.  Dances will include Cha-Cha and Swing. No experience necessary .If your child is auditioning for the Covey Competition Ballroom Teams this class will help prepare them.

Ages 8-14 (if your child is not in this age group but is still interested, please contact TREVOR, he may be able to form a second class) 
Cost: 25.00 for all 6 weeks,
Location: Nicki and Gove Allen's home in Provo
854 north 1375 west
Thursdays from 1:00-2:00
April 26th
May 3
May 10
May 17
May 24
May 31

About Trevor: When I first did ballroom I did not want to do it AT ALL but then I started to like it.  I got better at it then I started to compete at competitions, and have placed at many competitions. I also taught a dance class this spring.   Now I've been dancing for over 2 years and I love it! I am excited to teach what I love.

To register, please email:
Trevor Fielding (trevorf1012@gmail.com) with the participants name.
or call: (435) 632-7595
or email: Lisa Fielding (FieldingFun@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment